Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fluoride = Poison to Your Body



Another great video from Mike Adams at NaturalNews.com.  When my daughter was 2 years old, her Pediatrician gave her a prescription for vitamins with fluoride.  Unbelievable!  Ingesting fluoride in pill form! She only took the prescription vitamins for 3 months when her teeth started discoloring.  It was the start of fluorosis.  Fluorosis is not just a cosmetic problem.  Fluorosis weakens all bones throughout the body.  After doing some research, I not only stopped the fluoride pills but fluoride toothpaste and fluoride treatments at the dentist.  Fortunately, I stopped the fluoridated vitamins in time or my daughter's teeth would look like the picture on the right.  Her permanent teeth look fine but I'm not sure about her bones.  She seems to have more aches and pains than a young girl should have.  Only time will tell on that one.  I'm not sure if fluoride prevents cavities but is is truly not work the risks associated with poisoning your body.  By the way, my daughter has had only one tiny cavity in the 10 years she has been off fluoride.  




I'd be interested to know if other parents were given prescription fluoridated vitamins for their children, how long they gave the vitamins to their children, and if their children got fluorosis.  I would love to hear your experiences.

No comments: