Thursday, March 31, 2011

Top 10 Health News - March

March is over and spring is finally is here.  I hear the birds chirping outside and that's where I want to be.  So instead of a new topic today, I thought I'd post what I believe was the top health news for the month of March. If you missed any of these important headlines, here they are for your reading enjoyment.

1.   FDA Meeting to Evaluate Link Between Artificial Food Dyes and Hyperactivity in Children

2.   Radiation Found in Milk

3.   Challenging Monsanto's Patents on GM Seeds

4.   Fukushima Meltdown Update

5.   French Vegan Mom Faces up to 30 Years for Baby's Death

6.   New Vaccine Bill Unconstitutional

7.   Radiation Detected in Massachusetts Rainwater

8.   Garden As If Your Life Depended On It Because Someday It Will

9.   Antibacterial Soap Additive Accumulates in Fish

10. Q and A on the CRKP Superbug



Image: dan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments: