Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Toxic Milk and Udder Pus

Here's a couple of good reasons why you may want to switch to organic dairy products or elminate them from your diet.



Four other good reasons to eliminate dairy from your diet:
  • Dairy actually reduces the amount of calcium your body absorbs. Dairy is high in phosphorous which leaks calcium from your bones. The Dairy Industry would like you to think otherwise.
  • Dairy is linked to asthma. Many children are allergic to milk. Drinking milk increases mucus formation in the lungs, therefore, worsen asthmatic symptoms.
  • Dairy is high in saturated fat unless you buy non-fat then it is downright tasteless. Dairy, therefore, increases your risk of heart disease.
  • Women and men who consume high amounts of dairy have higher rates of breast and prostate cancers, respectively.

No, I haven't successfully eliminated dairy from my diet but I try to keep it to a minimum and when I consume it, I purchase organic.  My body doesn't need the extra hormones or pus. 

No comments: