Is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) real?
Did you know that there is not one mental illness that can be determined by a blood test?
When the school psychologist tells you your child has ADHD and prescription pills such as Ritalin will help, do you believe him or her?
If you do, you are crazier than they are.
There's no denying that hyperactivity exists. But maybe, just maybe it is not a mental illness. If it were, why did it not exist 100 years ago? Here's a theory. Children back then were given much more physical and creative activity in a school day. And when they weren't in school, they were outside biking or playing.
Boys, especially, need lots of physical activity. Budget cuts during the last couple of decades took care of most PE and artistic programs.
Some recent studies are revealing that many hyperactive children were actually very creative children who had their creative side suppressed with drugs. Many of these children grow up, stop taking their drugs and discover their creative side. No surprise here.
Now let's compound the lack of activity and lack of creativity with increased sugar and stimulant consumption. Then throw in some artificial dyes which cause hyperactivity in many children. Let's not forget some neurotoxins in the form of pesticides and herbicides in all food not labeled organic. Then let's add in some non-organic hormone-filled milk (compliments of Monsanto in the 1990s). Hormones in dairy can mess with the body's natural hormones and cause a host of problems for children including early puberty. Imagine going through puberty at 8 or 9 years old as many children are today. Do you think any of this has to do with the "attention deficit" and "hyperactivity" problems of today's youth?
Let's recap. We force children to sit for hours a day doing activities they mostly don't enjoy, give them sugar, caffeine, chemicals, food dyes, artificial hormones, pesticides and herbicides and expect them to behave? They are not the ones with the mental illness. We are for allowing the public school systems to bore our children and food manufacturers to poison our children.
What can you do? Instead of allowing your children to sit again when they get home watching the idiot box or playing video games, make them move for an hour either by doing chores or exercise. Biking, walking, and yard work are all acceptable ways to move.
Secondly, reduce or eliminate hyperactivity in children by doing the following:
1. Eliminate caffeine and processed foods with dyes and preservatives.
2. Reduce sugar to a minimum (30 grams per day). Don't forget fruit juices are high in sugar. Best to eliminate them or dilute them with water but buy 100% juice.
3. Buy mostly organic produce. Eliminate the 12 most contaminated if you cannot afford all organic.
4. Only buy organic soy and corn or not at all. More than 70% of these crops are genetically modified. There has been no safety test performed on humans. May be another culprit in behavioral problems.
5. If you child has acne, aches and pains, irritability, digestive problems, or has already been labeled hyperactive, then also eliminate wheat. Modern wheat is not easily digestible and can cause a host of physical and emotional problems even in those without Celiac disease.
6. Reduce gut inflammation which has been linked to ADHD by giving them foods with probiotics or feeding them organic plain yogurt (with fresh or frozen fruit and honey for sweetener) every day.
7. Eliminate trans fats and partially hydrogenated fats from their diets and add omega 3s which have been shown to nourish and calm the brain.
Thirdly, see the links below for more information on how the mental health industry "develops" mental disorders, reasons on psychiatrists will profit from the implementation of Obamacare, and more about ADHD.
Psychiatry Goes Insane (Natural News)
The Rise of the Psychiatric State Under Obamacare by Ron Rapporport
The Surprising Causes of ADHD.... (Mercola.com)