Tuesday, December 10, 2013

OBAMACARE HELPS HOOKERS WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS

As many know, prostitution is legal in Nevada in certain areas and establishments. Well, the hookers at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch are excited over Obamacare.  Their pre-existing conditions are now covered. 

Says the owner of the ranch, "I have mixed feelings. I’m glad the girls are going to be able to get affordable healthcare coverage but as a businessman, I’m really concerned. There’s one common thread. I’m the sole stockholder but because I’m the owner for all these different businesses, they lump them together. What am I going to do? I’m either going to have to spend a lot of money  on health insurance because the rates are going up or I’m going to have to face severe penalties, so I’m really perplexed about all of this.” 

Perplexed?  I'm more than perplexed. My tax dollars is going to subsidize pre-existing conditions of Nevada prostitutes and birth control pills.  


No comments: