Tuesday, February 10, 2015

SHOULD YOU TRUST GOVERNMENT VACCINES AFTER THE SWINE FLU HOAX of 1976?

    


Because of the measles outbreak, there is a lot of talk about mandating vaccines. Remember the swine flu scare of 1976? If you are not old enough or don't remember, the swine flu never happened but millions got vaccinated and many became ill from the vaccine and not the swine flu. The video is about one woman who got Guillain-Barre syndrome, an autoimmune disease that can cause neurological problems including paralysis, after the swine flu vaccine. After you watch the video, ask yourself if you should trust the U.S. government when it comes to vaccines. My own experience was not as severe but it was costly and scary. After getting 4 shots that contained 8 vaccines (polio, MMR, hepatitis A, and Dtp) in 2001 a couple of weeks before going overseas, I became ill with bronchitis and couldn't seem to get better. I was ill before I even got on the plane to go overseas so I know it wasn't anything I caught overseas. Prior to the vaccines, I hadn't been sick in 7 years, not even a cold. It took 2 years, several rounds of antibiotics, weekly vitamin shots, and IVs of supplements from a H.M.D. before I felt normal again. Never again. However, I would never advocate that anyone go to the rural area of a third world country without getting vaccinated for malaria, yellow fever, or typhoid. I'm just saying you should know the risks. Getting multiple vaccines are likely to have higher risks, especially if you have a weak immune system. Spread out the vaccines and get them months before going on a trip. You don't want to become ill in a foreign country. Do what you feel comfortable with after what I went through and knowing what I know, I would never go to a risky area if I had to be vaccinated.

Related articles:
What is in vaccines?
Do vaccines cause autism?
Studies prove without doubt that unvaccinated children are far healthier than their vaccinated peers.

No comments: